You know those days that are great from start to finish, and you don't even have to try to count your blessings because your eyes are so focused on them? The days when things are seen in such a clear view, as if you had a new mind to see them. Today was definitely one of those days. Everything spoken at church, and when we got home, felt like an answer to my prayers. The power of prayer never ceases to amaze me!
The girls' attitude was completely loving today and I know it is directly related to what I was feeling, so crazy how a mother has that affect on the whole family, whether it be good or bad. And even though I absolutely know that to be true, it's still a struggle for me to keep my attitude in line. Something was said at church today that just clicked with me, how one person can affect the direction of so many others and even one choice in the wrong direction can lead someone completely off the righteous path. While my girls are generally happy kids, I can definitely see more of a sparkle in their eyes when kindness begins with me. This mom has a lot of growing to do, it is such a humbling journey, a journey I am so thankful for!
The gospel of Jesus Christ is so perfect, I am so happy because of the influence the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has had in my life, being married ,and raising our girls. We literally have a "How to Raise a Family" guide book right at our fingertips within the fullness of the Gospel in the scriptures. This truth and happiness is something no one can take away from us. It is a blessing that is indescribable!
The gospel of Jesus Christ is so perfect, I am so happy because of the influence the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has had in my life, being married ,and raising our girls. We literally have a "How to Raise a Family" guide book right at our fingertips within the fullness of the Gospel in the scriptures. This truth and happiness is something no one can take away from us. It is a blessing that is indescribable!

No comments:
Post a Comment